MiniMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MiniMS

10k Exp, 5k Meso, 50 Drop Rate

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GM!!NID HELP HERE....

Go down 
+3
David
[GM]Hacknotgood
silencer1992
7 posters
AuthorMessage
silencer1992
Slime

GM!!NID HELP HERE.... Empty
PostSubject: GM!!NID HELP HERE....   GM!!NID HELP HERE.... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 4:45 pm

GM...y my id get deleted or blocked connection??y like this??my id is:silencer1992...i log in any id also same reason...!!!pls help!!!
Back to top Go down
[GM]Hacknotgood
Slime
[GM]Hacknotgood

PostSubject: Re: GM!!NID HELP HERE....   GM!!NID HELP HERE.... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 5:05 pm

cuze mybe u got banned before when u get ban it says ur account has been deleted or blocked from connection

=X
Back to top Go down
silencer1992
Slime

PostSubject: Re: GM!!NID HELP HERE....   GM!!NID HELP HERE.... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:08 pm

but i try others id also cant?!!!n y ban my id??i dint do anythings wrong la..!!!
Back to top Go down
[GM]Hacknotgood
Slime
[GM]Hacknotgood

PostSubject: Re: GM!!NID HELP HERE....   GM!!NID HELP HERE.... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:52 pm

yea thats mean ur ip banned so mybe ur bro hacked or something or anyone used ur comp

and he was hacking or idk and he got banned =X affraid
Back to top Go down
silencer1992
Slime

PostSubject: Re: GM!!NID HELP HERE....   GM!!NID HELP HERE.... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:35 am

omg...!!!but i tried others account also cant leh....also the same things there wrote
Back to top Go down
silencer1992
Slime

PostSubject: Re: GM!!NID HELP HERE....   GM!!NID HELP HERE.... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:38 am

GM!!! pls...unban my id pls...all my id cant use!!i created new id,all also cant use
Back to top Go down
David
Nub
David

PostSubject: Re: GM!!NID HELP HERE....   GM!!NID HELP HERE.... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 12:19 pm

lol ur ip address thigny banned im gonna check for what reason o.o
Back to top Go down
silencer1992
Slime

PostSubject: Re: GM!!NID HELP HERE....   GM!!NID HELP HERE.... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 12:30 pm

y banned my ip address?wat was happened??
Back to top Go down
silencer1992
Slime

PostSubject: Re: GM!!NID HELP HERE....   GM!!NID HELP HERE.... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 12:40 pm

unban my id pls....when i log in there wrote id deleted/blocked from connection...i hate it la...unban pls...y simply ban people's ip?? for fun??dammit
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Slime

PostSubject: Re: GM!!NID HELP HERE....   GM!!NID HELP HERE.... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 12:54 pm

Relax silencer1992, whats your id? its probably the autoban that has ban you, did you use any hacks in the first place?
Back to top Go down
silencer1992
Slime

PostSubject: Re: GM!!NID HELP HERE....   GM!!NID HELP HERE.... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 1:28 pm

my id is silencer1990,silencer1991,silencer1992,silencer1993 and vincent1992....all i create n try to log in...but write the same things....unban my id or ip pls....reali angry la...suddenly get banned n dont noe wat was happened...dammit....ban me for fun ar?
Back to top Go down
xThooWii
Slime

PostSubject: Re: GM!!NID HELP HERE....   GM!!NID HELP HERE.... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 6:12 pm

They want to know ur Character name. not ur Account ID.
Back to top Go down
Kisamitsu
Slime
Kisamitsu

PostSubject: Re: GM!!NID HELP HERE....   GM!!NID HELP HERE.... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:28 pm

Silencer. . .. . . . . .

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN TO THE GAMEMASTERS WHO KNOW WHAT THERE DOING

ok now that thats outa my system you have to give us a characer name and a reason to unban u if u flame about it your chances of unban shrink
Back to top Go down
David
Nub
David

PostSubject: Re: GM!!NID HELP HERE....   GM!!NID HELP HERE.... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 10:51 am

Kisamitsu wrote:
Silencer. . .. . . . . .

ok now that thats outa my system you have to give us a characer name and a reason to unban u if u flame about it your chances of unban shrink
Dude l bet u silencer is getting scared xD so am l Razz
Back to top Go down
Kisamitsu
Slime
Kisamitsu

PostSubject: Re: GM!!NID HELP HERE....   GM!!NID HELP HERE.... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:23 pm

David wrote:
Kisamitsu wrote:
Silencer. . .. . . . . .

well i was trying to read this topic and couldnt understand a single words and all that happened was him going UNBAN ME UNBAN ME and i was annoyed Nothing to be afraid of ^_^
Back to top Go down
[[Lenny]]
Slime
[[Lenny]]

PostSubject: Re: GM!!NID HELP HERE....   GM!!NID HELP HERE.... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 3:41 am

lol
Back to top Go down
David
Nub
David

PostSubject: Re: GM!!NID HELP HERE....   GM!!NID HELP HERE.... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:05 pm

Kisamitsu wrote:
David wrote:
Kisamitsu wrote:
Silencer. . .. . . . . .

well i was trying to read this topic and couldnt understand a single words and all that happened was him going UNBAN ME UNBAN ME and i was annoyed Nothing to be afraid of ^_^
lmao cover ur face tho it also scares people :-)
Back to top Go down
[[Lenny]]
Slime
[[Lenny]]

PostSubject: Re: GM!!NID HELP HERE....   GM!!NID HELP HERE.... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:55 pm

ok i think server is dead or sumting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM!!NID HELP HERE....   GM!!NID HELP HERE.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM!!NID HELP HERE....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MiniMS :: General :: Mini Disussion-
Jump to: