MiniMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MiniMS

10k Exp, 5k Meso, 50 Drop Rate

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

iJeff application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
snipershot
Slime

iJeff application Empty
PostSubject: iJeff application   iJeff application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:30 am

Hi people of MIni MS. I would like to be a gm because i am hard-working and always positive. Here is my application.

Name:Jeff
IGN:iJeff
Email: minebreaker@hotmail.com (created this when i was 6, bad name)

I would like to be gm because i am really into computers. I know a lot of commands in any private server and have tried to be a gm in many private servers but fals. People in my school see me as smart and nice, I will always be nice to anyone in the server, if they had bugs or anthing i would try and fix it for them. I would obey all the rules and i have not been banned in any server.

Position: I would like to be a gm in the server. Thanks for looking into this app gms, i hope i get this position.
I have been in charge of small servers of my friends brothers, so yeah. Ty
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy GO MINI MS FTW
Back to top Go down
XXXDraYXXX
Slime

iJeff application Empty
PostSubject: Re: iJeff application   iJeff application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 11:13 am

Nice app. Good luck

lol! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Slime
Shadow

iJeff application Empty
PostSubject: Re: iJeff application   iJeff application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 2:26 am

Good luck dude
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

iJeff application Empty
PostSubject: Re: iJeff application   iJeff application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

iJeff application
Page 1 of 1