MiniMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MiniMS

10k Exp, 5k Meso, 50 Drop Rate

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Get Rid of summmon sacks + GM's summons ~!Anthony LOOK AT THIS!~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
XXXDraYXXX
Slime

Get Rid of summmon sacks + GM's summons ~!Anthony LOOK AT THIS!~ Empty
PostSubject: Get Rid of summmon sacks + GM's summons ~!Anthony LOOK AT THIS!~   Get Rid of summmon sacks + GM's summons ~!Anthony LOOK AT THIS!~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 11:58 am

Seriously the GM's and players summon to many things all it take is 1bil worth of sacks and you can crash the server. Same with GM's all they need to do is summon like 100 monsters and the server crashes. Seriously Anthony you must do something about this it is very annoying that you make sure the server is up when you leave to school and then within 20minutes of you not being there the server crashes because of stupid GM's and players.

I think you should limit all GM's to 15 max summons at once and 3 summon sacks max at once.

Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral
Back to top Go down
[GM]Hacknotgood
Slime
[GM]Hacknotgood

PostSubject: Re: Get Rid of summmon sacks + GM's summons ~!Anthony LOOK AT THIS!~   Get Rid of summmon sacks + GM's summons ~!Anthony LOOK AT THIS!~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:51 pm

Fahad,

not all gm's do this so they are not stupids mybe some of them dont know how

many should they summon and there's players summon like 5 sacks 1 time and i saw someone

was doing this

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xThooWii
Slime

PostSubject: Re: Get Rid of summmon sacks + GM's summons ~!Anthony LOOK AT THIS!~   Get Rid of summmon sacks + GM's summons ~!Anthony LOOK AT THIS!~ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 4:30 pm

XXXDraYXXX wrote:
Seriously the GM's and players summon to many things all it take is 1bil worth of sacks and you can crash the server. Same with GM's all they need to do is summon like 100 monsters and the server crashes. Seriously Anthony you must do something about this it is very annoying that you make sure the server is up when you leave to school and then within 20minutes of you not being there the server crashes because of stupid GM's and players.

I think you should limit all GM's to 15 max summons at once and 3 summon sacks max at once.

Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral

lol ... he should make 1 sack 1 billion meso.
or ... Remove the Sacks from the shop.
or ... [Autoban] Reason: Spam/Town Summonbag.
And. when u login see the rules
( example : Ministory Rule 1:Dont Spam summonbags u get [Autoban])
Ministory Rule 2:Dont Spawn summonbags in towns u get [Autoban])
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get Rid of summmon sacks + GM's summons ~!Anthony LOOK AT THIS!~   Get Rid of summmon sacks + GM's summons ~!Anthony LOOK AT THIS!~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get Rid of summmon sacks + GM's summons ~!Anthony LOOK AT THIS!~
Page 1 of 1