MiniMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MiniMS

10k Exp, 5k Meso, 50 Drop Rate

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i got idea.......

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Domenic S
Slime

i got idea....... Empty
PostSubject: i got idea.......   i got idea....... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:13 am

Dudes i will be a host of te game so te server is 24/7 and my comp never turns off so the server will be on 24/7

If u want me to be the host ten just send a reply telling me and rice can organize something
Back to top Go down
Random
Slime
Random

i got idea....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got idea.......   i got idea....... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:41 am

GM app?
Back to top Go down
snipershot
Slime

i got idea....... Empty
PostSubject: HOST!!!!   i got idea....... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 12:37 pm

I dont care who hosts i just wanna play this server cuz it rules. Ive tried to find a better one since this was down but i havnt been able to so pls just get SOMEONE to host
Back to top Go down
xThooWii
Slime

i got idea....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got idea.......   i got idea....... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 1:13 am

Domenic S wrote:
Dudes i will be a host of te game so te server is 24/7 and my comp never turns off so the server will be on 24/7

If u want me to be the host ten just send a reply telling me and rice can organize something
'

DO IT
Back to top Go down
[[Lenny]]
Slime
[[Lenny]]

i got idea....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got idea.......   i got idea....... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 4:33 am

and idc who hosts i just wanna play with my gm
Back to top Go down
xThooWii
Slime

i got idea....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got idea.......   i got idea....... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:51 am

look @ suggestion topic ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i got idea....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got idea.......   i got idea....... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i got idea.......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MiniMS :: Applications :: GM Applications-
Jump to: