MiniMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MiniMS

10k Exp, 5k Meso, 50 Drop Rate

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

XXXDraYXXX GM application.

Go down 
+4
[GM]Hacknotgood
Shadow
Random
XXXDraYXXX
8 posters
AuthorMessage
XXXDraYXXX
Slime

XXXDraYXXX GM application. Empty
PostSubject: XXXDraYXXX GM application.   XXXDraYXXX GM application. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:32 pm

Name- Lucas

Age- 15

Username- Werty

Char Name- XXXDraYXXX

Email- rand0mmsnaccnt@hotmail.com

I want to be a GM because I want to make our server a better place for people. I know nearly all of the commands. I am a very very friendly person. Most people like me, I am fair and reasonable I look everything I do over.

Position You Want-
I am looking at the position of GM =D

My Brother made his own server and I was gm in that. (Not GM just cause he is my bro I had to apply and he treated me like all others).

Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Random
Slime
Random

PostSubject: Re: XXXDraYXXX GM application.   XXXDraYXXX GM application. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:54 pm

this app isnt that bad xD
Who cares about what others think, i think its the best
just tell the others (that dont like it) to STFU and leave them alone xD
Back to top Go down
XXXDraYXXX
Slime

PostSubject: Re: XXXDraYXXX GM application.   XXXDraYXXX GM application. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:58 pm

Lawl Ty Joker/Random lol keep the comments coming people

Very Happy Smile Razz Very Happy Laughing Laughing Very Happy Smile Smile Very Happy Smile lol!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Slime
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: XXXDraYXXX GM application.   XXXDraYXXX GM application. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 5:48 pm

GOOD Luck dude
Back to top Go down
[GM]Hacknotgood
Slime
[GM]Hacknotgood

PostSubject: Re: XXXDraYXXX GM application.   XXXDraYXXX GM application. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 6:21 pm

very nice

GL lol!
Back to top Go down
XXXDraYXXX
Slime

PostSubject: Re: XXXDraYXXX GM application.   XXXDraYXXX GM application. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:38 am

Ty for your comments please keep them coming people XD

Very Happy Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Nub
David

PostSubject: Re: XXXDraYXXX GM application.   XXXDraYXXX GM application. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:02 am

Lol u forgot u got ban auto 2-3 time and once for no reason...lol but yea they were random bans but good luck Dray...
Back to top Go down
XXXDraYXXX
Slime

PostSubject: Re: XXXDraYXXX GM application.   XXXDraYXXX GM application. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:36 am

Dude what does auto ban have to do with anything seriously that such a random comment it was for the stupid summon bird lol and the other time was when Rizzo thought i was a hacker (which i am NOT!)

lol you are very random lawl. XD =D

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy lol! lol! Smile Laughing Laughing tongue
Back to top Go down
Henry
Slime

PostSubject: Dray for gm!!!   XXXDraYXXX GM application. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:53 am

Gr8 app and very true. Dray is personally, more helpful than other gms and knows a lot about this game. I think that he would be a very good gm. Also, hes always on so thats a plus.
Back to top Go down
XXXDraYXXX
Slime

PostSubject: Re: XXXDraYXXX GM application.   XXXDraYXXX GM application. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:41 am

Thank You Henry Very Happy . Keep the comments coming people

lol! Very Happy Very Happy Razz Laughing Cool
Back to top Go down
xThooWii
Slime

PostSubject: Re: XXXDraYXXX GM application.   XXXDraYXXX GM application. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:08 pm

David wrote:
Lol u forgot u got ban auto 2-3 time and once for no reason...lol but yea they were random bans but good luck Dray...

David stop spamming everywhere , we know ur active but u dont have to show it like that...

Anyway,
xxxDrayxxx GoodLuck with ur app. ( its nice Very Happy ) Wink.
Back to top Go down
XXXDraYXXX
Slime

PostSubject: Re: XXXDraYXXX GM application.   XXXDraYXXX GM application. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:11 pm

Thank you for your comment.

people ill say it again "Keep the comments coming". lol they are all awsome and help full. =D

lol! lol! lol! lol! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing sunny lol!
Back to top Go down
Kisamitsu
Slime
Kisamitsu

PostSubject: Re: XXXDraYXXX GM application.   XXXDraYXXX GM application. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:15 pm

Nice App dray ihope you do good
Back to top Go down
XXXDraYXXX
Slime

PostSubject: Re: XXXDraYXXX GM application.   XXXDraYXXX GM application. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 4:37 pm

Thank you for ur comment =D keep em coming people

XXXDraYXXX =D

lol! lol! Very Happy Smile Smile Laughing Laughing Razz Razz lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Nub
David

PostSubject: Re: XXXDraYXXX GM application.   XXXDraYXXX GM application. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 10:49 am

xThooWii wrote:
David wrote:

David stop spamming everywhere , we know ur active but u dont have to show it like that...

Anyway,
xxxDrayxxx GoodLuck with ur app. ( its nice Very Happy ) Wink.
pshh im so not spamming xD and what happened to my 200 posts T.T?
Back to top Go down
XXXDraYXXX
Slime

PostSubject: Re: XXXDraYXXX GM application.   XXXDraYXXX GM application. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:28 pm

lol, could you guys possibly not use my GM app for ur arguments plz that would be nice lol

keep positive and happy comments lol =D

lol! lol! lol! lol! Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
xThooWii
Slime

PostSubject: Re: XXXDraYXXX GM application.   XXXDraYXXX GM application. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:58 pm

Henry wrote:
Gr8 app and very true. Dray is personally, more helpful than other gms and knows a lot about this game. I think that he would be a very good gm. Also, hes always on so thats a plus.

o.O?? like i dont help
Back to top Go down
XXXDraYXXX
Slime

PostSubject: Re: XXXDraYXXX GM application.   XXXDraYXXX GM application. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:54 am

lawl you all help =D

lol! lol! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Slime
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: XXXDraYXXX GM application.   XXXDraYXXX GM application. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 3:07 am

kisa deleted sum of ur spam
Back to top Go down
XXXDraYXXX
Slime

PostSubject: Re: XXXDraYXXX GM application.   XXXDraYXXX GM application. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:01 am

people these forums have areas for discussion if you want to talk about David's mass spam of posts please dont do it in my GM app please only comment on the app.
Thank you =D

lol! lol! lol! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
David
Nub
David

PostSubject: Re: XXXDraYXXX GM application.   XXXDraYXXX GM application. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:37 pm

XXXDraYXXX wrote:
people these forums have areas for discussion if you want to talk about David's mass spam of posts please dont do it in my GM app please only comment on the app.
Thank you =D

lol! lol! lol! Very Happy Very Happy
kkk...
Back to top Go down
XXXDraYXXX
Slime

PostSubject: Re: XXXDraYXXX GM application.   XXXDraYXXX GM application. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:36 pm

Thank you all for your co-operation =D

lol! lol! lol! lol! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

XXXDraYXXX GM application.
Page 1 of 1